EXPERIENCED FAMILY OFFICE ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE
Fairman Group Family Office located in Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania is seeking a full-time Experienced Accounting Associate.
Fairman Group Family Office is a boutique firm providing a full range of independent, objective wealth management, strategic planning, accounting and tax advisory services to high net worth individuals and families. We are currently seeking exceptional Family Office talent to join our rapidly growing organization.
- Prepare and review financial statements
- Individual, Fiduciary (Principal & Income Accounting) and Entities (Investment Partnerships, Private Foundations)
- Detailed review of transactions
- Assist with management of client accounts receivable/payable process
- Review monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare and review informational/payroll filings (i.e. 1099’s, W-2’s, household employee state/local filings)
- Assist with client planning meeting preparation (i.e. Tax, Investment, Financial)
- Work with Tax, Investment Advisory Services, and clients for compliance, planning and reporting for Family Office clients.
- Perform tasks involved in the everyday course of business operations
- 2-4 years’ experience, preferably with public/private experience, banking, Family Office, or CPA firm
- Degree Required: BS/BA Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Team player, collaborative, able to work with others
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a dynamic business environment
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel/Word, QuickBooks and Quicken)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Familiarity with income tax reporting and journal entry
- Must be well organized, have a strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently
Fairman Group Family Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer.